Monday, October 20, 2014

Happy Birthday, dear Omenk!

Today is October 20th and today is the birthday of my special one!


I had a plan to congratulate him at 12.00 am, but then my alarm didn't ring and I just fell asleep until the morning. I know it later that my alarm was set at 12.00 pm. Stupid me!

To celebrate his birthday, I ordered cupcakes that were specially designed for him. I chose his most favorite football club as the theme. He likes Manchester United so much! He is also a huge fan of Vespa. That's why I decided to buy a glow-in-the dark bedcover with vespa pattern on it. I bought the bed cover about 2 months ago and wrapped it up last month. I'm the kind of prepared and perfectionist-girl so I can get panic easily if I have nothing to prepare beforehand. You can see our moments on his birthday below!

Special cupcakes for my special one. He loves Manchester United so much!

I hope you like it

Wrapped by myself, kinda proud!

The birthday boy and his gift




What's inside the gift?

Look at his mouth! His expression everytime he is focused on a thing.


"I'm too busy to open the wrapping paper. No time for taking picture!", he said.

So excited to open his birthday present!


Up left corner: birthday cake from his friends; the rest are from me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment